On occasion, we want to be able to show you products and promotions that we think you’ll be interested in based on information we collect from you. We will only use that information where we have a proper legal basis for doing so.
This policy will help you to understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it. If you have any questions, please contact us.
We collect information in two different ways
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for our mailing list or buy our products, you give us certain information voluntarily. This includes your name, email address, and any other information you choose to give us. If you buy something, we collect payment information, contact information (address and phone number) and details of what you bought. If you buy something for someone else, we collect their delivery details and contact information.
2. We also get technical information when you visit our website
Whenever you use our website, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use our website. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. Our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, how you used our website, cookie data and device data.
What we do with the info we collect:
We use this data to make decisions to improve our products and services and send you promotional offers based on what we think you will like or have bought.
How we store your information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. When you submit your credit card details to us, we use encryption technology to guard your information. In addition, we have security procedures in place to protect our databases from loss and misuse.
Where a password is required to access certain areas of our digital platforms, you are responsible for keeping your password secure and confidential.
How long we keep your information:
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide a valuable service to you. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
You have certain rights in relation to the information that we have about you described below.
- You can request to access the information we hold about you. We will share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- You can ask us to correct your information or delete it, if you are unable to do it yourself.
- You can ask us to stop using your information and/or opt out of receiving our newsletters or marketing messages.
How we make changes to this policy:
We aim to meet high standards and so our policies are constantly under review. From time to time we may change this privacy notice. We recommend that you check this page periodically to review the latest version.
Making a complaint
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your personal data or this privacy
policy, please write to Equipp Ltd at The Great Barn, Piccotts End Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 6JH.
If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may write to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office using their online